Canada Super Parents Visa Services
Canada Super Visa enables parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada to visit their family and stay in Canada for up to two years without having to renew their status.
Canada Super Visa Eligibility
To apply for the Canada Super Visa, the parent or grandparent must:
- Prove that they are simply visiting the country and will return to their home country at the end of their visit.
- Demonstrate ties to their home country.
- Show the purpose of their visit.
- Show their finances in their home country.
- Provide a letter of invitation from their Canadian child or grandchild living in Canada.
- Provide a letter promising financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada.
- Prove parental relationship to the child or grandchild.
- Provide one of the following documents to prove that their child or grandchild meets income requirements to apply for Canada Super Visa:
- Most recent copy of the notice of assessment or tax returns.
- Most recent copy of the T4 or T1.
- A letter from the child/grandchild's employer.
- Employment insurance pay-stubs.
- Proof of private medical insurance with a Canadian insurance company valid for a minimum of one year.
- Complete and pass an immigration medical examination for Canada Super Visa.
Important Information on Canada Super Visa
- You can apply for the parent and grandparent super visa online or on paper.
- Depending on individual circumstances, you may be eligible for a multiple-entry visa for up to 10 years.
- Even if you do not need a visitor visa to enter Canada, you can use the Canada super visa to stay in the country for up to two years.
- Parents and grandparents living in countries that require a Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) can obtain the Canada super visa so that they can travel freely between Canada and their country of residence without having to regularly re-apply for a TRV.