Singapore is one of India’s most loved destinations. Obtain a Singapore Tourist Visa from India to enjoy your next holiday. If you are looking for a place where you can find fun, thrill, and happiness, settle for no less than Singapore.
Singapore is an amazing option you can consider for having a time of your life. Explore the amazing nightlife and stunning green sanctuaries. Tourists in Singapore have a lot to experience at every corner. It is a magnificent place that attracts families, solo travelers, and young travelers alike. Some of its well-known attractions include the Singapore Shopping Festival, sports activities, the largest wind tunnel for indoor skydiving in the world, and the National Art Museum – the art enthusiast’s paradise.
Those who are looking for a holiday in such a magnificent country look for a Singapore Tourist Visa from India. Also known as a ‘City in a Garden’, Singapore is a perfect blend of progressive technology with deep-rooted traditions. No doubt, it is the place where the worlds meet.
Why Should You Visit Singapore?
Singapore is a booming metropolis with world-class infrastructure. There is a fully incorporated network across the island. There are numerous reasons that make this country worthy of your visit. They are as follows:
- A vibrant, multicultural city
- Marina Bay Sands and Orchard Road are the most happening picnic hotspots
- Family-friendly locations
To visit Singapore, you need a tourist visa with a duration of 30 days and it should have validity for 2 years. However, with a multiple-entry visa to Singapore, there is no need to apply for a tourist visa.
What is a Singapore Visa?
Also known as a Visit Pass, a Singapore Visa is a travel document, which enables you to visit the country lawfully. Keep in mind that you cannot enter the nation if you do not have a visa. Hence, you are required to apply for a Singapore Visa prior to travel.
A Singapore Visa allows you to pass through an immigration checkpoint, which is managed by the ICA (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority), where they will be put through scrutiny. The ICA decides whether you satisfy the standards for entry into Singapore.
There are numerous ways to apply for your Singapore Visa. Also, there are different types of Singapore visas that can be applied for. However, it should match the purpose of your visit. For instance, you can apply for a Singapore Tourist Visa from India if you are traveling for tourism purposes.
Do I Need a Singapore Visa from India?
Yes! Indian citizens require a visa for Singapore. You are required to apply for your Singapore Visa online or at an Embassy before you choose to travel to the country. For now, the central focus is that you need a visa to Singapore if you are a citizen of India.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Visa from India
To be eligible for a Singapore tourist visa, you will have to fulfill the conditions mentioned below:
- A valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months with two blank pages
- Two passport-size coloured photographs that are taken within the last 3 months
- A copy of your completed visa application form (Form 14A)
- A properly filled out visa application form and signed as well
- Confirmed hotel bookings or accommodation
- A confirmed booking for the return flight to India
- A cover letter that comprises the date of travel, the purpose of your visit, details of the itinerary, etc.
- Company ID card and salary slip for the last 3 months if the applicant is an employee
- A Letter of Introduction from your local contact in Singapore and a photocopy of the Singapore Identity Card of the local contact
- Evidence of your financial ability so you can support yourself during your stay in the country
- Must be in sound physical and mental health
- Intend to leave the country once your authorized stay ends
How Do I Get a Singapore Visa from India?
There are four ways you can get a Singapore tourist Visa. Nevertheless, no matter what method you choose to use, each method has similar steps you can follow when applying for a visa.
Determine the Type of Singapore Visa
The first thing you need to do before you start with your Singapore Visa is to determine what type of visa for Singapore you wish to apply for. It gets a bit confusing as there are diverse types of Singapore Visas Indian citizens can apply for.
Gather the Required Documents
A crucial thing every visa application requires is a set of documents. Obviously, there are some documents that might differ from visa to visa. However, you can have the most standard documents ready. These include your valid passport and other vital documents concerning your travel.
Complete the Singapore Visa Application Form
One of the major requirements is Form 14A – the Singapore Visa application form. However, it is comparatively easy to complete.
Apply Online for the Singapore Visa
Applying for a Singapore Visa online is a simple and uncomplicated process. However, you might be confused about what you must choose when completing the Singapore Visa application online.
How can you apply for Singapore Tourist Visa from India?
The following is the procedure you need to consider when applying for a Singapore tourist visa:
- To begin with, download the Singapore Tourist Visa form (14A) online. Ensure that you fill out the details with caution
- Your passport should have validity as specified
- You have the air tickets to be enclosed with the visa application
- A cover letter by the applicant that states the date, reason, and places to travel. Make sure this letter must be addressed to “The Embassy of Singapore”
- Now submit the income tax papers as well as bank statements for the last three years. This is when you are a first-time traveler
- Ensure that you attach the confirmed booking of the hotels in Singapore
- After all the documents have been submitted either in person or online, pay the visa fee
What is the Validity of a Singapore Tourist Visa from India?
The Singapore Tourist Visa from India determines the duration of stay. The period of stay when you are traveling to Singapore with a tourist visa is from 14-30 days. Kindly remember that the Immigration Officer at the Singapore Changi Airport will determine the validity of your tourist visa for Singapore from India.
Singapore Tourist Visa Fee
The fee to process a Singapore tourist visa for Citizens of India is SGD$30 for each individual. Keep in mind that this fee is not refundable in all situations and is applicable if you go through the Singapore Embassy. Apart from this, there are some agents who can get you a visa to Singapore but they charge fees to do so.
Why Oasis Resource Management?
At Oasis Resource Management, our skilled and experienced immigration experts can advise you on the required documentation and review your documents for visa application. If you need the best, look no further than the leading immigration consultants in India.