Germany is a country of possibilities not only for its nationals but also for third-world country nationals as well. Regarded as the land of invention and innovation, Germany is the world’s fourth-largest economy. Apart from being home to world-known corporate firms and companies, you can get a chance to Work in Germany from India as it offers the chance to numerous non-Germans to find a job and settle in the country.
Germany is a country of possibilities not only for its nationals but also for third-world country nationals as well. Regarded as the land of invention and innovation, Germany is the world’s fourth-largest economy. Apart from being home to world-known corporate firms and companies, Germany offers the chance to numerous non-Germans to find a job and settle in the country.
The Germany Employment Visa is an opportunity for qualified foreigners to settle in the country and work in their fields. Not only does it give its holder the chance to enter, but work in Germany for up to 2 years as well, with the possibility of extending the visa. Later it gives them a chance to apply for an EU Blue Card or other types of residence permits.
Work in Germany from India
Oasis Resource Management is one of the trusted work visa consultants with a track record of assisting the maximum number of candidates to Work in Germany from India. We thoroughly evaluate every candidate’s profile and help them get a visa to their country of choice.
Who Needs a Germany Employment Visa?
Citizens of the below-mentioned nations can apply for their residence permits for work purposes after entering the country without a visa.
- EEA/EU United States’ member states
- New Zealand
- The Republic of Korea
It is mandatory for the rest of third-world countries to obtain a work visa before they travel to a European country. Subsequent to this article find the required procedures you need to follow, such as the documents you need to obtain, to be able to get a Germany Employment Visa.
Eligibility to Apply for a Visa to Work in Germany from India
All foreign nationals can apply for a German Employment Visa if they fulfill the conditions to work in Germany.
According to the “Act on the Residence” that controls the residence issue for foreign nationals in Germany, the following are the categories that are eligible to apply for a German Employment Visa:
* Highly qualified foreigners, in particular:
- Researchers with special technical knowledge
- Teaching staff in well-known positions or scientific workforce in well-known positions
* Intra –corporate transferees, in particular:
In addition, eligible candidates, who are encouraged to apply for a German work visa, are third-world country nationals with a university degree or a non-academic vocational qualification that fulfills the conditions listed below:
- Germany faces a shortage of skilled workers in the profession you want to practice in the country.
- You have a concrete job offer
- Your education should be recognized as equivalent to a German degree
Apply for a Visa to Work in Germany from India
Listed below is the step-by-step application process for a Germany Work Visa:
It is important to collect all of the below-mentioned documents according to their given instructions:
- Two fully completed application forms. Printed and signed at the end.
- Two passport-size photographs (see our page on photo requirements for more info as there are strict requirements)
- A valid national passport (more information on the requirements of a passport)
Proof of residence. Your driver’s license and/or utility bill in your name as residence proof in the territory of the consulate where you plan to apply.
- Health insurance. Necessary certificate from an employer in Germany, valid from employment date.
- An employment contract/binding job offer stating gross annual salary details. Also, a thorough description of employment in Germany.
- Approval needed by the Federal Employment Agency (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae. Your updated CV specifies your academic qualifications and your job experience.
- Proof of Qualification. It could be your diplomas, certificates, Mark-sheets, and more or anything proving your qualifications.
- Personal cover letter explaining the accurate purpose and stay duration
- Proof of a clean criminal record
- Proof of paid visa fee. The fee for a visa for a German long stay is €75.
- Declaration of the accuracy of information
Processing Time for a Visa to Work in Germany from India
The time of processing it takes for a German long-stay visa is likely to take from one to three months from the application day. The processing time depends on the number of applications received by the embassy at the same time, and your situation as well.
Job Seeker Visa in Germany
The job seeker visa in Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit, allowing you to live in a fantastic European country for a period of six months and search for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given a German work visa or German work permit. You will also be allowed to work and reside there. Having a job seeker visa does not let you start working right away in Germany. It only signifies that you can visit Germany and search for a job during your stay.
Eligibility to Work in Germany from India
There are several criteria that you need to fulfill to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa:
- Hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from a university in Germany or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have 5 years of experience as a minimum with respect to the field of study
- Show proof that you have enough funds for covering your stay during the time you are in the country
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in the country or until you get your Work Permit
- If you checked all of the criteria, then you are one step closer to getting your visa
Documents for Application to Work in Germany from India
Make sure you prepare a document set that will be attached to your application. These documents guarantee that your application is not immediately rejected on grounds of not fulfilling the requirements. Ensure you have all of them as they play a vital role.
Here is a checklist of documents you need to obtain a visa to work in Germany:
- A valid passport (issued in the last decade and valid for no less than 12 months after your scheduled return)
- You need to carry a copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based on biometric specifications
- A cover letter explaining your visit objective, how to plan your search for employment, and your alternative career plans if you are unable to find a job
- Diploma of your degree (or any other academic qualification proof from a German or non-German university), and any certificates of prior work experience
- Your detailed CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Accommodation proof in Germany (where you will stay during your visit)
- Financial means proof of covering the costs for the time of your stay in the country by showing one of the below-mentioned documents:
- Formal obligation letter by a sponsor residing in Germany
- The bank account statement
- Blocked bank account
- Personal status proof in your home country, including birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated into English)
- Health insurance proof
Germany Trade Fair & Exhibitions Visa
The Federal Republic of Germany is the world’s number one venue for trade exhibitions with two-thirds of the world’s leading events in the trade field taking place there. Germany hosts above 100,000 foreign nationals yearly who come with the sole objective of making a visit to the trade fairs and exhibitions. 20,000 foreigners, on the other hand, enter the European nation as exhibitors and fair participants.
Unfortunately, while quite a considerable number of these people do not need to obtain any type of permit in order to be part of a Trade Fair or Exhibition, citizens from above two-thirds of the world countries for obtaining a visa to be able to visit and take part in these events.
Who Needs a Trade Fair & Exhibitions Visa to Work in Germany from India?
If you desire to participate in a trade fair or exhibition in Germany (either as a participant or a visitor), ask yourself the first thing you ought to do: Do I Need a Germany Trade Fair & Exhibitions Visa? The answer to that question is simple. If you are from one of the 62 nations under the visa-waiver program the nationals of which do not need a visa to enter the country, then you have to do is buy your tickets and attend the events you have been planning to.
Documents You Need to Work in Germany from India
The first documents that are always required from the applicant for the submission are those that prove their identity and other basic information on the applicant for the visa. The following are the documents that are required for every German visa type:
The first documents that an applicant is always required for submitting are those that prove their identity and other basic information. The documents that are required for every type of German visa are mentioned below:
Make sure the application form is duly completed, printed twice, and signed in both copies at the end. Keep in mind that the information in the application form should be in compliance with the information in other documents you are required to submit.
Two Identical Photographs
These photographs were taken within the last three months according to the strict photo requirements as explained in the article.
Valid National Passport
Please note that your passport is not required to be older than 10 years. It should have a validity of no less than three months beyond your planned stay in the country and the entire Schengen Zone. Also, your passport must comply with other requirements.
If you have any older passport at home (with visa stamps as well as stickers on its pages), you are required to submit those to the Embassy too. If you happen to have more than one passport at home, then submit all of them. However, keep in mind that you do not staple them. Instead, have them tied using a rubber band.
Make sure you have one copy of the data page of your passport (A4 size copy).
In a nutshell, if you are determined to search for employment in Germany and work there, ensure that you follow these steps. Also, prepare a good application. And you might soon be establishing contact and network with potential German employers.
A job-seeker visa does not enable you to work in Germany. Once you have found a job, you are required to change it to a residence permit for employment. For more information, please contact the Oasis Resource Management team to educate you about the entire process and chances.
Eligibility to Get a Visa to Work in Germany from India
To be eligible to travel to the country on a work visa, the following are the eligibility criteria that you have to meet:
Be a Genuine Traveler
You are required to have valid as well as good intentions behind traveling to Germany.
Eligible to Bear Every Expense
You have got to possess enough funds to support yourself and any dependents throughout the stay.
Reasons to Return
You ought to have strong ties in your home country, which will ensure that you will return after your stay.
Be of Good Character
You should have a clean criminal record and be of good character. You are required to provide PCC (short for Police Clearance Certificate).
Be in Good Faith
You have to meet the minimum health requirements as the authorities require.
Why Hire Oasis Resource Management?
At Oasis Resource Management – one of the Best Germany Work Visa Consultants in Delhi – we leave no stone unturned when it comes to helping candidates get a work visa.