Australian government runs foreign applications with a different system and criteria and thus it gets challenging to find the exact eligibility before applying. This leads us to build an online, easy-to-use Australia PR Points Calculator 2023 with which you can easily know your pathway!
Check Your Eligibility for Australia PR
Australia is the most sought destination for skilled labor force. The immigration process of Australian government is crafted in a way that it targets migrants who possess outstanding skills and technical abilities which will contribute to the Australian economy and aids in growing the same. The eligibility criteria for skilled workers to migrate to Australia is determined by the SkillSelect system. A SkillSelect system is point-based under which applicants are awarded points for criteria ranging from age to work experience. Applicants are required to score a minimum of 65 points for them to get a visa.
Australia PR Points Calculator 2023
What is Australia PR Points Calculator 2023?
PR points are a score for skilled workers based on work experience, qualifications, age, and language proficiency. The score indicates your chances for immigration to Australia.
How Many Australian Immigration Points Are Required for PR?
To apply for an Australia PR visa, Indian citizens will need 65 points. These points are called skilled immigration points and define your ability to qualify for permanent residency under the Australia immigration point system.
Australia Skilled Migrant Visa Points Calculator 2023
Use this Australia skilled migrant visa points calculator 2023 to get an idea of your eligibility score.
What is the Australia PR Visa Processing Time in 2023?
The standard processing time of an Australia PR visa is six to eight months. However, with a better score, there is a chance of getting selected faster for a skilled independent visa. Australia PR Points Calculator 2023 scores can give an estimate of how long this may take.
Do You Qualify for Australian PR? Points and Average Processing Times
|Points||Typical Wait Time for an Australia PR Invitation|
|80 points||1-2 months|
|75 points||4-5 months|
|70 points||8-10 months|
|65 points||No realistic chance of invitation|
How Are Australia PR Points Calculated 2023?
Skilled workers with a plan to settle in Australia as permanent residents need to score at least 65 Australian migration points, which fall into these categories:
- Age: You can score a maximum of 30 points.
- Education: You can score a maximum of 20 points for education.
- Employment Outside of Australia: You can score a maximum of 15 points.
- Employment in Australia: You can score a maximum of 20 points for having employment in Australia
- English Language: You can score a maximum of 20 points.
- Education in Australia: You can score a maximum of 5 points.
- Niche Skills: You can score a maximum of 5 points.
- Spouse Skills: You can score a maximum of 5 points.
How to Calculate Your Australia PR Points in 2023
There are two ways to calculate your Australian visa points:
- Use our Australia PR Points Calculator 2023 online
- Register for our Initial Evaluation Service
- Taking an initial evaluation is always beneficial to calculating your Australia PR points. Through the initial evaluation, you get a detailed report of your points calculated by evaluation experts, the areas that are unable to get you points, and tips that may be able to help you improve your score. To learn more about your eligibility, speak to our experts.
Can an Immigration Consultant Help You Get a PR Visa in Australia From India?
Yes. An Australia immigration consultant is an agency or a person who assists people in filing for immigration visas and takes care of all formalities on behalf of the applicant. The assistance of an immigration consultant in filing for an Australia PR visa is highly recommended for the following reasons:
- Consultants know the process thoroughly.
- They completely understand and adhere to immigration laws.
- They can make sure that each step is completed in a timely manner.
Immigration consultants ease the visa process and help you cross the bridge of immigration without any hurdles or obstacles. When you approach an immigration consultant for your visa process, you will receive help in the following areas:
- Guidance in choosing the right type of PR visa
- Complete details about how the visa process works
- Explanation of the scope of success before investing in the process
- Knowledge of the job prospects you have in Australia
- Estimation of the cost of immigration and the expenses involved
- Assessment of your profile for state sponsorship
- Suggestions on family immigration