Canada Immigration - Express Entry Program
Canadian Government has been inviting applications for Skilled working professionals for many years now to fill in their vacancies. It has officially rolled out The Express Entry System on the 31st of January, 2015. This program was developed with an intention to ease the immigration policies and expedite the immigration process. This program also provides the agility for the Canadian authorities to filter and choose the right candidates who could contribute to the socio-economic culture of Canada.
Oasis is here to help you understand and walk you through the whole of the Express Entry Program Canada process.
Why EXPRESS ENTRY For Skilled Worker Program?
Canada's main objective behind this program is to fill-in their labour insufficiency across all industries in the country. There are lacks of vacancies that the Government needs to fill-in.
Any individual who wants to relocate to another country can apply for this program. Immigrants can either continue being skilled professionals or opt for any federal program. In case they choose to change their province, they can adopt to the requirements as is there for that province.
Mandatory Requirements Of Preferred Candidates To Be Selected Under Express Entry System:
- Must be an expert in either English or French language (IELTS)
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of education from recognized universities
- Should have Work experience in the same domain.
Important Stages Of Application Process
Candidates must submit their profile online through Express Entry
The candidates are selected on the ranking basis as defined by the Federal skilled immigration into the Express Entry Pool. They will be assessed according to their skills based on ranking system that looks at:
- Language proficiency skills (IELTS)
- Academic qualification (the applicant's education should be evaluated by World Educations Services)
- Work experience
- Other factors that lead to success in Canada (e.g. provincial/territorial trade certificate
- Express Entry Profile
- The profile in the pool once selected as per the requirements, would receive an Invitation to Apply For Canada Permanent Resident (ITA)
Candidates invited to apply for Permanent Residence, need to produce authentic documents to the immigration authorities within 60 days of receiving the invitation along with the application. There cannot be any inconsistencies with the information provided. Such applications with inconsistencies will be rejected and the applicants are further barred to apply for the permanent resident status for a period of five years.
The below documents should be provided along with the application
- Language Proficiency Test clearance certificate obtained through the agencies approved by the Citizenship and Immigrations, Canada (CIC) either in English or French.
- Police Certificate showing that the candidate has no criminal record either in the past or present.
- Medical clearance from approved hospitals as listed by the Canadian Government
- Education credential assessment reports
- Experience documents
- Other miscellaneous documents
Consult with Us