Setting Australia as a goal is not that difficult but finding the best Australia Work Visa Consultants in Delhi India is one of the tasks that need to be worked well along with other considerations. But Oasis has all the reasons to be your one stop shop for various immigration regarding services.
Best Australia Work Visa Consultants in Delhi, India
Working aboard is obviously a dream of those who are looking for something extravaganza from life. Australia has unbeatable opportunities in various departments mostly in IT and medical. Yet you need a valid work visa in order to be legally able to work and earn here. So,
Australia Work Visas From India
1. The General Skilled Migration (GSM)
Australian work visa program is for the skilled migrants who are capable of working in the country. SkillSelect is one of the most important component of the GSM program, as it's a tool to help employers to find suitable workers. It's the Points-tested Skilled Migration Visa where you need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through an online system. However, employer-sponsored visas do not require EOI submission; it is totally optional to do. Moreover, all the major work visas are categorised under GSM only.
Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
Its a permanent visa type which requires nomination given by an Australian State or Territory government provided to a specific application. You can apply for the same with the best Australia Work Visa Consultants in Delhi, Oasis resource management who are expertise in almost in all immigration field.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Subclass 491
This is a 5-year provisional visa with which a person can live, work, and study in regional Australia permitted by the authority. Australian State or Territory government has to nominate you or it can be sponsored by an eligible Australian relative.
Graduate Temporary Subclass 485
The Graduate Temporary visa is basically a work visa which can only be applied for the foriegn international students who have been studying and had positively completed qualification atleast for 2 years in Australia.
Recognised Graduate Subclass 476
An 18-month work visa for recent engineering graduates
Skilled Regional Subclass 887
The Skilled Regional visa is the more advacnced stage of the Skilled Regional Provisional visa. You must have lived in the required region of Australia for minimum of 2 years continuously and also have worked full-time for 12 months to qualify for a Skilled Regional visa.
2. Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
It is for people who have previous work experience from the current Australia's Skilled Occupations List. They must have a skill assessment report provided by a designated authority for that specific occupation. Furthermore, candidate need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select system weather you are outside or in Australia.
- You have to apply further only if you receive an invitation,
- Applicant must have experience in one of the listed occupations in the Australia's Skilled Occupations List,
- To need to timey submit an Expression of Interest
- be above 18 years and less than 50 years of age while submitting the application,
- You have made skills assessment through a relevant assessing body for your particular occupation
- Candidate should meet basic requirements, like English language, health, and character checks,
- You must score 65 from the grid assessment test.
You can doubtlessly indulge following family members in your visa application:
- your spouse or legal partner
- your or your spouse's dependent child
Australia Work Visa Processing Time
- However, there is no definitive Australia Work Visa Processing Time but 75% of applications are processed in 20 months
- But it is seen that 90% of applications are processed within the 24 months framework;
- If you need early results then priority processing option has to be applied in application.
3. Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
Skilled-Nominated-visa is a type of work visa which can be applied if an Australian state or territory has nominated you on their own. It needs previous work experience in listed one of the Australia's Skilled Occupations List. Also you must have a score of 60 points or above in the criteria. For a language test like IELTS you should score of a minimum of 6. Then expression of Interest or EOI has to be submitted to the Australian Immigration authority, along with the health and police clearance certificates.
How to Get the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)?
A few essential things to be noted about visa 190 skilled nominated visa:
- It is completely based on the nomination by government: You should submit an EOI for an Australian territory or state to review and consider your abilities through profile.
- It is points based criteria: When you submit your EOI, your SkillSelect scores and ranks are given according to the application and the minimum required score is 65 points to receive the nomination.
- It is only an invitation system: You apply after submitting your EOI, and you only receive an invitation to apply and nothing more communication is being done in this.
4. Skilled Work Regional Visa - Provisional Visa 491
The Skilled Work Regional visa will enable eligible skilled workers and their immediate family members to get the chance of living, working and studying in the specified regional area of Australia for minimum 5 years and it can be maximised further into Australian Permanent Residence. Oasis can guide you the best on how to apply for Australian work permit.
5. Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
The skilled recognised graduate visa is another famous and common temporary Australia work visa designed specifically for students or graduates who have recently completed graduate degree in the field engineering from a recognised institutions. Through this visa students can work in Australia and also they later become eligible to apply for Australian permanent residency.
Requirements To Be Met-
A Skilled Recognised Graduate visa is only approved if:
- Applicant must not be above 31 years of age,
- He/she must hold a valid engineering degree from a recognised institution within the recent 24 months;
- You must not have previously applied in Skilled Recognised visa and Temporary Graduate Visa subclass 485 ,
- You positively meet all health and character requirements as initiated.
English Language Requirements
- Your second language score in Pearson Test of English (PTE) should be at least 36 in each of four components.
- Or if you are appearing for International English Language Testing System IELTS then you need a minimum score of 5 in each part.
- If your appearing in TOEFL, OET, or CAE then also you need equivalent score.
Oasis Resource Management is one of the best Australia Work Visa Consultants in Delhi who have a wide range of immigration services which can cater to all your needs and requirements at affordable and reliable costs. Our team consists of experts in every respective field showing and exemplifying the excellence of the company as a whole.