Book Free Consultation


Do you want to know more about Canada Family Sponsorship Immigration Visa? Are you a Canadian citizen? Or a permanent resident of Canada with a foreign national spouse by marriage or by common-law or a foreign national wedded partner? You can easily sponsor your spouse or partner to become a permanent resident of Canada. Everything regarding the submission of a successful Canada Spousal Sponsorship Application is in the detail and knowing how to convincingly go about presenting the authenticity of your relationship to a Canada Family Sponsorship Immigration Visa offer.

Canada Family Sponsorship Immigration Visa

At Oasis Resource Management, we have a thorough yet fast team that can prepare and submit Spousal Sponsorship Applications. We understand how significant the application is to you and your spouse or partner, and accordingly, bring due care to its management of it. After your Canada Spousal Sponsorship Application has been submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, our office takes care of all correspondence and communication with the visa office with respect to your application until an officer makes a final decision. Also, you don’t have to worry about missing any letters and e-mails, as all will be sent to our visa from our visa office.

If any issue occurs during the course of application processing at the visa office, our office will handle it with professionalism after consulting with you. If you desire to sponsor your spouse or partner, please call our office for a free consultation.

How Can I Sponsor a Family Member to Receive a Canada Family Sponsorship Immigration Visa?

If you are looking to sponsor a family member, make sure you meet the minimum eligibility requirements. Eligible sponsors are required to:

  • Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
  • Be no less than 18 years old
  • Be living in Canada, or planning to return to the country once your spouse or partner becomes a Canadian permanent resident
  • Be able and willing to provide for the essential financial needs of your family member for three years

Note: As of October 25, 2012, sponsored spouses or partners are required to live together in a legal relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day they receive the PR (permanent residence) status in Canada. This is the case when you are a spouse or partner who is being sponsored to come to Canada.

How to Apply for Canada Family Sponsorship Immigration Visa?

  • You are being sponsored by a Canadian permanent resident or citizen
  • You have been in a relationship for two years or less with your sponsor
  • You have no children in common
  • Your application was received on or after October 25, 2012

Your family member can live, work and study in Canada if they are a permanent resident.

There are two diverse processes to sponsor your family under the FC. The first process is used to sponsor your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, and/or dependent children. The second is used for sponsoring other eligible relatives.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (from January 2, 2015, to January 1, 2016) will accept a highest of 5,000 new, complete applications for sponsoring parents and grandparents.

The cap of 5,000 applications is not the first 5,000 applications received, but they are the first 5,000 complete applications received from candidates. Complete applications contain all supporting documents, which are included in the documents checklist found in the application guide, and correct application payment.

Get in touch with Oasis Resource Management today to help you secure one of the Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship Application spaces that will be available in 2015 when you call our office for a free consultation.

Why Choose Oasis Resource Management for Canada Family Sponsorship Immigration Visa?

At Oasis Resource Management – one of the best visa consultants in India – we provide 100% transparency in the whole process starting from visa consultation to the approval of visa. Our team of immigration experts will meticulously evaluate your case and will get back to you to proceed further.

Book Free Consultation

Get the answers you need!

We're here to help. Please follow the steps to book free 15-min phone consultation. Alternatively, you can mail us at

Book Free Consultation