Ontario Express Entry Draw April 2021. Ontario invited 528 Express Entry candidates with tech experience to apply for a provincial nomination on April 13.
Invitations went to candidates who may be eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. They needed to have a profile in the Express Entry system with a Comprehensive Ranking System score between 456 and 467.
In addition, candidates need one year of work experience in one of the following occupations:
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213);
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147);
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172);
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173);
- Computer programmer and interactive media developers (NOC 2174); or
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175).
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) web page says candidates who cannot demonstrate work experience in one of these occupations will be refused. Also, invited candidates with foreign education may have to submit an Educational Credential Assessment so the Province can verify that their education is equivalent to a Canadian bachelor’s degree or higher.