Do you want to know how to apply for Immigrate to Yukon Nominee Program? A territory in Northwest Canada, the Yukon province is wild, mountainous, and sparsely populated. The majority of residents live in its capital Whitehorse. Its economy is mainly composed of tourism and mining. Those individuals who value strong communities and the great outdoors look no further than the territory when it comes to settling.
The province’s Provincial Nominee Program is known as Yukon Nominee Program (YNP). Prospective immigrants, through this program, with the right blend of skills and experience receive the Yukon Provincial Nomination Certificate. Subsequent to this, they can apply for a Permanent Residence Visa in Canada with the Canadian government.
Immigrate to Yukon Nominee Program Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility requirements for the Yukon Provincial Nominee Program:
- The candidates have got to meet the minimum requirements for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- The candidate is required to have a valid, full-time, and permanent job from any employer in Yukon.
- Candidates must have sufficient funds to support themselves and their families (whether or not the family accompanies them).
- The candidate should have a tendency to reside in Yukon.
- The candidate should get accepted into the IRCC Express Entry pool. Also, he or she should have an Express Entry profile number as well as a job seeker validation code.
Documents Required for Immigrate to Yukon Nominee Program
Here is a list of documents that are required for Yukon PNP:
- Nomination letter copy which the Yukon government offers confirming your nomination for Permanent Residence.
- Support letter with a signature from the government of Yukon stating that:
- The employers in Yukon who have offered you employment want you to work in the community at the earliest.
- The employment offers are genuine with details of employment, including employer names, job locations, the number of working hours, and occupation.
The Immigrate to Yukon Nominee Program consists of the following:
The YNP Express Entry (YEE) program works with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system. The employers in the province have access to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry pool of candidates for filling their vacancies.
Yukon employers, under the Skilled Worker program, can sponsor foreign skilled workers for permanent residence in Canada. Sponsored applicants should work in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, or B occupation.
The critical impact worker program was developed for helping employers sponsor workers for immigration, with experience in semi-skilled or unskilled occupations in high demand in the territory. Sponsored applicants should receive a job offer from an employer in the Yukon. However, they are not required to be in the province at the time of application.
Immigrate to Yukon Nominee Program Streams
The Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) – a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – is a set of immigration pathways allowing foreign nationals to become permanent residents of Canada. The Yukon Territory manages the below-mentioned immigration streams, including:
- Yukon Express Entry – The Yukon Express Entry stream provides candidates with an active Express Entry profile and a valid job offer from an employer in Yukon an opportunity to apply for a provincial nomination from Yukon. This program is aligned with the federal Express Entry immigration system, allowing successful candidates to receive accelerated processing on their applications for immigration to Canada.
- Yukon Skilled Worker – The Yukon Skilled Worker stream provides foreign nationals with skilled work experience and a valid job offer from an employer in Yukon an opportunity for receiving a provincial nomination. When a candidate receives a provincial nomination, it allows him or her to apply directly for permanent residency in Canada from IRCC.
- Yukon Critical Impact Worker – The Yukon Critical Impact Worker stream provides competent and qualified workers with semi-skilled work experience and a valid job offer from an employer in Yukon an opportunity to receive a provincial nomination. When a candidate receives a provincial nomination from this stream, it enables the candidate to apply directly for permanent residency in the country from IRCC.
- Yukon Business Nominee – Individuals with proven business experience who want to start a new business can benefit from Immigrate to Yukon Nominee Program. As well, they can partner with an existing business or purchase and operate an existing business in the province. Applicants have got to have a minimum personal net worth of $500,000 CAD, other than meeting other program requirements.
- Yukon Community Pilot – The Yukon Community Pilot (or YCP) is a new stream of the Yukon Nominee Program. This program was developed to address the province’s specific economic and labour market needs. Skilled and qualified applicants will be granted a 2-year location-restricted open work permit.
Why You Must Hire Professional Immigration Services for Canada PR Application?
The Canada PR application process requires meticulous and systematic paperwork. The documents must be in compliance with the most recent policies and rules. Oasis Resource Management offers you unparalleled services of IRCC-accredited immigration advisors to guarantee your finest representation in the application.