Hungary Golden Visa Programme
Hungary is situated in the heart of Europe and provides access to Golden Visa to Europe's Schengen area to both, investor as well as his/her family that later paves the way towards citizenship too.
The applicant should be 18 years of age and above and should make investment in Government Bonds consists of €300,000. For settling down, the applicant must provide a non-refundable Government fee of €60,000.
UTC +1h (Summer: UTC +2)
Introduced by the virtue of ACT II, 2007 and amended under Hungarian Immigration Law, 2016, the Hungary Golden Visa Programme provides entry and stay to the third country nationals. After completing 8 years of permanent residency, the applicant becomes eligible for Hungarian citizenship.
- Quick Process in less than 30 days
- Fully Guaranteed investment
- Eligible to apply for Citizenship after 8 years of Permanent Residency
- Schengen Residence Card
- Spouse and Family Members included
- Applicant should be 18 years of age and above
- Attractive for investors seeking investment in bond than real estate
- Financial requirement should be €300,000 investment in government bonds
- Non-refundable Government fee is €60,000
- The applicant should be physically fit and should have no criminal record.
- Applicants should declare their source of income and accumulation of physical wealth