How Can You Immigrate to Canada as a Couple?

Are you engaged, married or in a common law relationship?

Here are Canada’s various immigration programs that cater to couple

Spousal Sponsorship - Best option if you already have a spouse or partner living in Canada

Express Entry – Either the main applicant can list spouse as dependent or secondary applicant to move through this pathway

Provincial Nominee Program – Another great option to move to Canada as a couple

Open Work Permit for Spouses – Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents can obtain the permit

Click on the link below to get more information