Types of Temporary Workers in Canada 

International Experience Canada (IEC) Workers 

Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) Program Workers 

Spouses or Common Law Partners of Skilled Workers or International Students

Open Work Permit Holders Waiting for PR Processing 

Open Work Permit Holders for Study Purposes

Refugees, Refugee Claimants, Protected Persons and Their Family Members   

Click on the link below to get more information