Book Free Consultation


If you wish to move to Saskatchewan, knowing about the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program is a great move.

Home to one of Canada’s most rapidly developing economies and populations, Saskatchewan is one of the Prairie Provinces of Western Canada. The economy of this province is mainly based on agriculture and crucial natural resources industries, including fishing and forestry.

Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s agricultural production hubs. This province takes great pride in hosting two major cities in the country: Regina and Saskatoon. Regarded as one of the most diverse provinces in Canada, the aesthetic appeal and greenery add to its beauty.

About Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program is a program for prospective immigrants with the skills and experiences the province needs. Applicants under this program receive a Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Certificate, which allows them to apply for permanent residency in Canada. This is processed much more quickly compared to immigration programs in other Canadian provinces.

If you are interested in residing and working in Saskatchewan, the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) may be the right choice for you. Job opportunities in one of the fastest-growing provinces in Canada are a lucrative option for numerous foreign workers who are seeking long-term, stable employment.

Why Saskatchewan is a Great Place to settle in?

Saskatchewan is the best destination for Canadian immigrants. The province promises a high quality of life. Also, it assures immigrants of a secure environment with top-notch facilities to look forward to. Here are some reasons why moving to Saskatchewan is a smart move:

  • Fantastic work opportunities
  • Amazing entertainment scene
  • The highly advanced education system
  • Multicultural society
  • Vibrant economic growth and population
  • Access to a public-funded healthcare system
  • Enjoyable weather and spectacular landscapes

Immigration Categories under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

There are three major immigration categories under the SINP are as follows:

International Skilled Worker

The International Skilled Worker category catches the attention of skilled workers who are willing to join the workforce and adapt to life in Saskatchewan. There are some streams that give priority to workers with experience in sectors experiencing labour shortages. On the other hand, there are some streams that are for workers with job offers from Saskatchewan employers.

The following are the three streams that operate under this category:

  • Saskatchewan Express Entry
  • Saskatchewan Employment Offer
  • Saskatchewan’s In-Demand Occupation

Saskatchewan Experience

Saskatchewan Experience includes five immigration streams, which are designed to target workers who have gained employment experience in the Canadian province. Workers in this stream are required to have an employment offer from an employer in Saskatchewan so they can continue working in Saskatchewan.

This category operates five streams mentioned below:

  • Saskatchewan Existing Work Permit
  • Saskatchewan Health Professionals
  • Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project
  • Saskatchewan Long-Haul Truck Driver Project
  • Saskatchewan Students

Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farm

Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farm is a group of two immigration streams, which are designed for individuals having business management experience. Such individuals wish to launch a new business endeavour in the province. This stream targets general entrepreneurs with business proposals in a wide range of sectors. The farm owner and operator stream, on the other hand, is designed specifically for entrepreneurs in the farming sector.

This category consists of two following streams:

  • Saskatchewan Entrepreneur
  • Saskatchewan Farm Owners and Operators

Documents Required for the Saskatchewan PNP Visa

Here is a list of documents you require to apply for the Saskatchewan PNP Visa:

  • A valid passport
  • Identity proof
  • Bank statements
  • Fund proof
  • Police clearance certificate
  • Employment letter
  • Settlement plan
  • Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
  • Past work experience proof
  • Language proficiency test results
  • Marriage certificate (if your spouse immigrates with you)
  • Dependent Children Information Certificate (this is needed when your dependent child is accompanying you)

Steps to Apply for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

You must follow the below-mentioned steps when filing your application for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program:

Apply for Nomination

Applicants with an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Express Entry pool are likely to receive an NOI (Notification of Interest) from the province of Saskatchewan. They can then apply for a nomination. An alternative is to apply with Saskatchewan directly through its website and follow the process, which is meant for the sub-category they qualify for.

Receive Nomination from Saskatchewan

Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria of SINP are nominated by Saskatchewan after being assessed for diverse factors and other factors, including education, age, work experience, language, adaptability, and more. Applicants are likely to show proof of funds for settlement, which depends on the size of their family.

File Your Visa Application

After you have successfully received a nomination, an applicant can apply for PR to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) with all the required documents.

IELTS Requirement for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

The minimum language requirement for SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) is CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 4. However, applicants with higher CLB get scores for their language proficiency. Also, they have greater chances of being considered in the category.

Processing time for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

It usually takes 3 to 6 months for the authorities for processing the applications under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program. However, the processing time can differ depending on the application category. While applications that are filed under the Express Entry program can take up to 6 months for processing, others filed under the in-demand category can be anywhere between 15 to 16 months for being processed.

Book Free Consultation

Get the answers you need!

We're here to help. Please follow the steps to book free 15-min phone consultation. Alternatively, you can mail us at

Book Free Consultation