If you want to know more about investment in Germany from India, you must grab the opportunity now.
Germany is the largest European trading partner of India within the EU. For the Indian investor, this amazing European nation is the third most preferred investment destination after the United States and the United Kingdom. Being the largest market on the European continent, Germany is an outstanding hub for business expansion throughout Europe, exclusively to Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, and the Mediterranean region. Political stability and technological know-how and top-quality products offer fantastic investment opportunities.
Germany offers a stable and trusted legal system and effective administration that offers complete protection of the investment. Also, it offers viable rates for businesses. Current property rental prices are attractive in Berlin compared to other capital cities in Europe; thus, there are great opportunities in the Real Estate sector. Indian entrepreneurs are curious about Investment in Germany from India, as it provides them with a plethora of great benefits.
Over the past few years, a number of Indian companies penetrated into the European market by using Germany as their gateway to Europe. Germany takes immense pride in being home to a large number of highly specialized companies of medium size. These organizations are appropriate as collaboration partners or acquisition targets for companies in India.
The German Entrepreneurial Residency Program is one of the top-notch choices for foreign entrepreneurs looking to obtain European residency along with a wonderful style and well-established domestic infrastructure. Germany is considered a hotbed for investments with numerous international companies with a local presence in this region.
- Germany signifies the European economic engine and is ranked in the TOP 3 largest export countries globally.
One of the world’s most politically stable nations
- Free education system
- World-class healthcare facilities
- Outstanding domestic infrastructure
- A stable environment for investment
- A global pioneer to safeguard the climate and clean energy expansion
|CAPITAL CITY||SCHENGEN AREA||TOTAL AREA||LANGUAGES|
|Berlin||Full Member Since 1958||357,376 km||German, English|
|Euro||82.79 Million (2017)||Central European Time Zone (UTC +01:00)||€3.23 Trillion (2017)|
In accordance with German law, foreign nationals are likely to be granted residency in the country under Section 21 of the German Residence Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz, AufenthG). The entrepreneur will receive a 3-year temporary residence permit upon their engagement. It is then converted into a permanent residence in year four. Residency is extended to spouses as well as children who are less than 18 years old.
Benefits of Investment in Germany from India
- The German Entrepreneurial Residency Program covers the entire family, including spouses and children under the age of 18
- Education in schools and universities (including English courses) is provided free of cost
- Seek great exposure to Europe’s largest and most stable economy
- Freedom to travel across 26 nations of the Schengen zone
- Low-entry investment in Germany’s real estate sector
- Chances of earning high rental income, with property prices rising every year
- No need for management experience or education credentials
- Eligibility to obtain German citizenship after 8th year of residence
Eligibility Criteria for Investment in Germany from India
The following are the eligibility criteria for temporary residence:
- German health insurance
- German residential address
- Take part in entrepreneurial activity in Germany
Process & Timeline
- Main applicant and family members apply for the German Entrepreneurial Residency Program by depositing a down payment (refundable)
- Legal counsel will initiate the German residency process
- The local German authorities will issue pre-approval
- The respective Embassy of Germany in the applicant’s country of origin will be sent pre-approval
- Legal counsel opens an escrow account under the candidate’s name
- The remaining balance is transferred to the escrow account by the applicant within 14 days of receiving the pre-approval
- At the local German Embassy, candidates and family members apply for the D-Visa, with a validity of 90 days.
Issuance of D-Visa, which is valid for 90 days
Candidates travel to Germany within 90 days. They complete the residency application process with the local authorities.
Why Choose Us?
Here is a list of reasons why partnering with us for Investment in Germany from India is your best bet:
- Fast-track application, which is supported by in-house legal counsel to help candidates in the application
- Robust relations with the city to provide a stress-free residency pathway to the entrepreneur
- Local partners offer the entrepreneur unparalleled business setup and market research services
- Creating numerous job opportunities in close cooperation with the city government
- Thoroughly helping our clients establish routes and undertake business activities within the local economy
- Combined experience of over 100 years of the Real Estate market in Germany
- 100% application success rate