Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment
Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean, which has more than 365 beaches of clean turquoise waters and the lush tropical islands. Tourism is the key driver of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and generates around 60% of the island's income.
Investors, entrepreneurs and families are granted the Antigua Citizenship in contribution to Antigua'a National Development Fund (NDF) or investment in either real estate or in business. When citizenship granted under these grounds, the validity is for lifetime with considerable mobility rights in the Schengen Area and UK without Visa.
Taxation of New Citizens
The citizens of Antigua and Barbuda are exempted from taxation on their foreign income, wealth, inheritance, gift or capital gains.
English & Antiguan creole
East Caribbean dollars (XCD)
Eastern Caribbean Time Zone (UTC - 04:00)
|VISA FREE COUNTRIES|
140 countries including Schengen Areas, UK
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship is mentioned in Section 6 of the Citizenship by Investment Regulations Act, 2014. These mentioned provisions in the Section 6 allow the government to run a program that grants citizenship to persons qualified under criteria set by parliamentary decision.
- Fast process of preparation
- Right to live & work in the country
- Visa free travel to the Schengen Zone
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- Minimum taxation
- Outstanding character with no criminal record is the foremost eligibility criteria to get the Antigua and Barbuda citizenship that includes the applicant should have sound health.
- It takes into consideration dependent spouse and financially dependent children under the age of 29 who are studying from recognized institution. Parents and grandparents above the age of 58 are also eligible.
- The main applicant must possesses:
- Give a donation to National Development Fund. For a family of 4 or less, US$100,000 while a family of five and more should contribute a minimum of US$125,000
- Should invest in Real Estate with a minimum amount of US$400,000 at least for 5 years.
- Should establish a business with a minimum requirement of US$1,500,000 while the joint investment should be at least US$5,000,000-with each partner should invest a minimum of US$400,000.