Australia Skilled Visa Requirements
The requirements for an Australia Skilled Visa are as follows:
- Age - you must be under 50 when you
- English language - you should have sufficient ability in the English language to work in Australia (at least at a competent
- Nominated occupation - when you apply you nominate a skilled occupation, which fits your skills and qualifications. Your nominated occupation must be found on the Skilled Occupations List;
- Skills assessment - before you apply, you must have your skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation (which will usually have specific qualifications requirements);
- Health assessment - you should be of reasonably good health and all applicants must have their health assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and
- Character assessment - you should be of good character and this too will be assessed.