Germany Jobseeker Visa
Germany job seeker visa is for foreign national who intend to work in Germany. The visa allows them for a continuous stay and job search in Germany for 6 months. Germany job seeker visa (long or short term) is a temporary residence permit.
Features of Job Seeker Visa
- Temporary residence permit or job search permit of 6 months
- If you get a job in 6 months, you can apply for German work visa
- If you are unable to find a job, need to return to your country of origin
- Minimum 15 years of STEM education (Science, Engineering, Technical or Mathematics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience relevant to education
Documents & Funds Required
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months
- Motivation letter outlining the details like: purpose of seeking job in Germany, plan of action to get job, time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have next career plans if job search in Germany is unsuccessful.
- Documents to prove your educational qualifications
- CV with educational and employment details
- Proof of accommodation in Germany
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Life and Earth Sciences
- Professionals and Associate Professionals
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay
- Medical and health insurance
- Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
- Referral Letter
- Proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc)
Visa Fee & Processing Time
Visa Fee is 4200 INR
An additional amount of INR 20,000 will be charged for verification of your Indian origin documents
Visa processing time may be 3 months or more.
Disclaimer: Visa fee is subjected to change without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting your application
Germany Embassy has a mandatory visa interview for every Germany job seeker visa applicant.
- Sign up with Oasis
- You will be allocated to a case immigration officer who will guide you through required documents & process
- Case immigration officer will assist you in filling visa application forms
- Visa interview date will be booked by us (if required)
- Required documents and funds need to be submitted at visa office
- Guidance on traveling and job search in Germany
Fees, Costs & Refund Policy
Oasis has a very competitive service fee, which is best in the industry. At any given time, our state-of-the-art processing centre is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Your visa application is processed by the one of the best and experienced hands.
The prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee the lowest and most reasonable price for our services.
Oasis offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.
- Visa documentation
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
- Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.
Germany is one of the most developed countries and is a hub for industries and companies from diversified sectors. It is home to automobile, engineering, software, pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology, energy firms and many more.
Top reasons why you should apply for and desire to work in Germany are:
- Enormous career opportunities in diversified sector
- Flexible working hours
- English is the medium of communication in office as well as in society
- Ongoing skill shortage due to aging German population
- Public transportation is affordable and the best
- High wages and salaries
- Secure environment